Available as Elementor widget!
Since Rife theme in version 2.1.0 it is available as Elementor widget.
What is it for
Slider shortcode can be used to display photos & videos in our theme slider that is mostly known from usage in our albums. With this shortcode, you can display it on any page or post that you like.
You can check example use here.
What is needed for it
To use it you need to create album or work and add media to it. When you have such album/work prepared then you can use the shortcode to display it where you want.
Slider done with shortcode will inherit most settings from his “parent” album. Other can be overwritten by shortcode parameters.
Shortcode and its parameters
First let’s see some examples:
[a13fe-slider id="8792" autoplay="0" texts="0" socials="1" ratio="4/1"] [a13fe-slider id="5985" autoplay="0" window_high="1" thumbs="0"]
So shortcode is named
a13fe-slider and it has following parameters that you can use:
- id – (required) album/work ID that you want to use media from
- autoplay – (default to value from parent album/work) should slider autoplay on load. 1 for yes, 0 for no.
- texts – (default to value from parent album/work) should images titles & descriptions be displayed 1 for yes, 0 for no.
- thumbs – (default to value from parent album/work) should thumbs of slider be used. 1 for yes, 0 for no.
- socials – (default 0) should sharing icons be displayed. 1 for yes, 0 for no.
- window_high – (default 0) should slider be displayed in full height mode. 1 for yes, 0 for no.
- ratio – (default 16/9) – if the slider is not used in window height mode, then in what proportion of width to height should it be displayed.