Each page have own options that can be found below text editor in section named Page detials, see screen shot below:
Options are divided into few tabs. Below we will describe few options from them:
- Subtitle – If filled it will appear in title bar.
- Post media – You can choose between Image, Images slider (you will need Featured galleries plugin) or Video to represent page.
- For Featured image you can also decide to add parallax to it with Featured image parallax and Parallax area height options
- Content layout – You have several layouts to display your page.
- Hide content under header(horizontal header only) – You can either choose to push content layer below header, so you can achieve some fancy effects(with transparent, or semi-transparent horizontal header), or use normal flow, when content will start after header.
- Header custom sidebar(vertical header only) – overwrite global value for it.
- Sidebar – Global settings, left, right, off(full width content) and options with Children navigation.
If you arrange your pages into sub-pages then you can display this hierarchy with one of these options (check description).
- Sidebar to show – Here you can choose custom sidebar, if you created any.
- Page background – you can decide to use default background or to change it specially for this page.
- Show header from Nth row(horizontal header only) – If you use Elementor, then you can decide to show header after content is scrolled to Nth row(section). Thanks to that you can have clean welcome screen.