Available as Elementor widget!
Since version 2.1.0 it is available as Elementor widget.
What is it for
Scroller shortcode can be used to display photos(only) in our theme scroller that is mostly known from usage in our albums. With this shortcode you can display it on any page or post that you like.
You can check example use here.
What is needed for it
To use it you need to create album or work and add media to it. When you have such album/work prepared then you can use shortcode to be display it where you want.
Scroller done with shortcode will inherit most settings from his “parent” album/work. Other can be overwritten by shortcode parameters.
Shortcode and its parameters
First lets see some examples:
[a13fe-scroller id="8792" autoplay="0" texts="0" socials="0" ratio="4/1" effect="blur" parallax="0"] [a13fe-scroller id="5985" autoplay="1" window_high="1" texts="1" parallax="1"]
So shortcode is named
a13fe-scroller and it has following parameters that you can use:
- id – (required) album/work ID that you want to use media from
- autoplay – (default to value from parent album/work) should scroller autoplay on load. 0 for no, any other positive number to set number of seconds between “scrolls”.
- texts – (default to value from parent album/work) should images titles & descriptions be displayed 1 for yes, 0 for no.
- socials – (default 0) should sharing icons be displayed. 1 for yes, 0 for no.
- window_high – (default 0) should scroller be displayed in full height mode. 1 for yes, 0 for no.
- ratio – (default 16/9) – if scroller is not used in window height mode, then in what proportion of width to height should it be displayed.
- parallax – (default to value from parent album/work) should parallax effect be used in scroller. 1 for yes, 0 for no.
- effect – (default to value from parent album/work) should effect be used on not active photos. You can choose from these values:
Please use effects with caution! CSS transitions on filters(effects) can choke any browser. Use only on small albums(<10 images). Effects are switched off for devices with resolution lower then 1024px, as they usually don’t have enough power to animate them.