If some of bundled plugins fails on install(it sometimes can happen depending on your server configuration), then you can go to theme directory to
advanced/plugins and install every plugin(zip file) from there manually:
- By WordPress panel – http://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Installing_Plugins
- or by FTP – https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Manual_Plugin_Installation.
Plugins that you can find and their file names:
- Slider Revolution – revslider.zip
- WPBakery Page Builder – js_composer.zip
- Envato Market – envato-market.zip