- Appearance → Customize → Blog Settings → Posts list
- Appearance → Customize → Blog Settings → Posts list – title bar
- Appearance → Customize → Blog Settings → Posts list – filter (Rife Pro only)
Settings in here will affect blog, categories/archives of blog and also search result page.
You can set layout, sidebar side, number of columns and other special things like:
- Type of post excerpts – Setting manual or automatic excerpts for posts. You can read more here. Automatic excerpts will not format post. It means all shortcodes and links will be displayed as raw text. Best to test it by yourself.
- Display of posts video – if post is using video instead of featured image, then you can decide if video should be displayed or featured image. Featured images make site load faster.
- Lazy load – Disabled gives classic pagination, and enabled gives two options for lazy loading next items.
- Custom header sidebar – Here you can overwrite sidebar set in Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Type, variant, background → Custom sidebar.
Next options are common for both blog list and single post(but can be set separately):
- Display post Media – should featured image/video be displayed
- Post meta: Date – should date of post be displayed
- Post meta: Comments number – should link to comments of post be displayed
- Post meta: Categories – should categories of post be displayed
- Post meta: Tags – should tags of post be displayed